Red Hat is moving away from offering exams at the end of the course in class to using an exam kiosk system (exam centre). At the moment there are still a couple of areas (Darwin and Canberra) where Red Hat does not offer this kiosk facility, so these will still be run on the last day of the course until further notice.
To schedule your Red Hat exams using the Red Hat Exam Kiosk:
- Go to www.examslocal.com and click the 'create an account' button in the upper right.
- Create your account using your email address. After you have registered, you have to verify your account.
- A verification email is sent to your email address with a link to verify the account. This must be done within a day of creating the account or the link will not work.
- Clicking the verification link takes the user back to www.examslocal.com and confirms that the account has been verified.
- Once the account is verified, you can sign in and select the exam you would like to schedule according to the availability. You can choose the preferred date and time for your exam. If it's not available, it will be greyed out on the selection.
- The Exam Scheduling process is pretty straightforward: select the exam, select a location, select a date and time, pick an available site, date, and time from the options presented, and confirm.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you after the registration has been completed.
DDLS announces plans to relocate its Sydney training centre
Sydney, 10 September 2015 – Training provider DDLS has today announced that it will relocate... Next Post
MVP's Corner: 12 Reasons to Certify
“Hey Kyle, something’s wrong with the DC!”“Hang on … Ok … Hmmm … Let’s try this … I call upon...