We're looking for an Office Administrator to join a high-energy team in our Melbourne branch.
Are you looking for a role where you are right in the ‘heart of the action’? Do you enjoy people, a great culture, and a role that is varied, in an agile and supportive team?
We’re looking for an Office Administrator to join a high-energy team in our Melbourne branch. You will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service, front desk, and administration support.
Reporting to the VIC State Manager, some of the key responsibilities of this interesting and dynamic role may include:
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job:
- Hospitality & Events Logistics which includes taking care of our hospitality area and training rooms, and assisting with logistics for business development events.
- Reception which includes greeting our students and other guests, responding to requests and managing incoming calls.
- Classroom Support including course registrations, managing our testing centre, online registrations and exam logistics.
- Administration Support across different areas such as client and event logistics.
You will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanour, as you will often be acting as the first line of contact for visitors, students and vendors.
At least 2 years’ office administration experience would be preferred, as well as excellent time-management & problem solving skills and exceptional customer service skills.
A reliable and confident individual, with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Skills Required:
Certificate level business qualification, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and accurate word processing and data entry skills. Previous exposure to CRM would be beneficial.
What is most important to us is our amazing culture, which is focused on growth and opportunity, and the creation of an engaging and fun work environment! So we absolutely require our team to:
- Have a willingness to contribute ideas to make our delivery processes even better
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and passion for your area of expertise
- Truly value your clients, your colleagues and your work environment, because it is the core of all we do
If you would relish the opportunity that this job offers, we look forward to hearing from you.