Oversee our Student's Journey, from enrolment to completion. From administration to compliance, this hand-on role offers variety and opportunity
- Are you highly motivated to enable others to learn and succeed?
- Do you thrive in the fast-changing technology space?
- Are you organised, and committed to implementing continuous improvement?
The Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT) is powered by DDLS, the largest provider of vendor-certified ICT training in Australia. DDLS has been working with AIICT since 2018 to provide those in the industry, or those looking to enter the ICT industry, the most contemporary, relevant and future-focused skills for success.
AIICT provides quality, self-paced, and nationally accredited ICT training, leveraging the experience, skills and knowledge DDLS has accumulated as leaders in this industry for more than 30 years. At AIICT, our students get to study their way; from anywhere, at any time. Our industry-recognised courses equip our students to hit the ground running as soon as they complete their studies.
Thanks to continuous growth and expansion over the last couple of years, we have an exciting opportunity for a Student Support Team Leader. You would be an integral part of our success, and committed to ensuring our student’s journey is enjoyable, smooth and successful. You will be our administration team lead, overseeing the entire Student Journey, from enrolment to completion. Working to a compliance agenda, you will build capacity for staff to ensure we meet ASQA regulatory requirements. You would need to work tactically and be able to communicate well with key stakeholders to promote appropriate implementation strategies.
Based in our Brisbane DDLS Campus, you'll join a close-knit and dedicated team. We embody our values of Living with Spirit, Winning with Integrity and operating as One DDLS. We embrace lifelong learning, not just for our clients but for ourselves also. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity, with a raft of benefits to create a supportive and flexible work environment, which enhances the work life balance and the optimal productivity of our team. Located in Charlotte Street, you are within a 2 minutes’ walk to Eagle Street, less than 500 meters from Central Station, and surrounded by exceptional retail and dining opportunities.
Our ideal candidate:
The kind of person who would enjoy being a part of our team would:
- Would have a sound, hands-on understanding of the fundamentals of RTO operations and service provision, administration and compliance functions for an RTO, and at least 3 years industry experience
- Should have strong CRM skills, be proficient in a range of Microsoft tools and applications, and have experience in Student Management Systems to support accredited and non-accredited learning
- Understands Change Management approaches, with a proven ability to define and coordinate projects and related work
- Possesses strong organisational and problem-solving skills in a range of environments, and also great attention to detail
- Enjoys supporting and monitoring student progress and reporting
- A solid understanding of key industry trends, news, latest innovation and data
- Ideal qualifications would include a Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
- Be driven by success, quality/regulatory minded and collaborative
- Have a respectful and professional manner, and be a great communicator
- Feel a sense of urgency to act, and work well under pressure
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and energetic approach to motivate and engage with our students and key stakeholders
What is most important to us is our amazing culture, which is focused on growth and opportunity, and the creation of an engaging and fun work environment! So, we absolutely require our team to:
- Have a willingness to contribute ideas to make our delivery processes even better
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and passion for your area of expertise
- Truly value your clients, your colleagues and your work environment, because it is the core of all we do
If this role sounds interesting to you, please submit your application.