Provide exceptional customer service while assisting students to enrol in Diploma's.
- Promote our products/solutions/service
- Build customer loyalty
- Provide customer service
The Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT) is powered by DDLS, the largest provider of vendor-certified ICT training in Australia. DDLS has been working with AIICT since 2018 to provide those in the industry, or those looking to enter the ICT industry, the most contemporary, relevant and future-focused skills for success.
AIICT provides quality, self-paced, and nationally-accredited ICT training, leveraging the experience, skills and knowledge DDLS has accumulated as leaders in this industry for more than 30 years. At AIICT, our students get to study their way; from anywhere, at any time. Our industry-recognised courses equip our students to hit the ground running as soon as they complete their studies.
We are looking for a customer centric Course Advisor who will continue our commitment to being at the forefront of training innovation by providing exceptional customer service while assisting students to enrol in Diploma's.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Build relationships with prospective students from leads
- Manage inbound and outbound phone and web-based enquiries
- Work on key sales campaigns to drive new registrations
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and KPIs
- Provide accurate enrolment advice to prospective students
- Closing sales and handing over to training team
- Handling data with Accuracy in CRM
You must have the following skills to be successful in this role:
- A strong background in sales within a phone based environment with customer centric focus and excellent communication skills
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about education, and have worked in a high volume sales environment.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- An ability to meet and exceed individual targets
Our shared values drive our success. We are committed to enabling all people to thrive in the digital landscape of tomorrow, and also to supporting Diversity and Inclusion for all people who engage with us.
As we continue to grow and develop as an organisation, we know that you will also grow and develop. We are sure that you will find your experience at AIICT to be rewarding, challenging, and meaningful. What is most important to us is our amazing culture, which is focused on growth and opportunity, and the creation of an engaging and fun work environment!
So we absolutely require our team to:
- Have a willingness to contribute ideas to make our delivery processes even better
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and passion for your area of expertise