This role involves achieving targets set by the business and representing our business to the highest standard to our clients
Are you ready for your next exciting step in your career working for the best ICT Training company in Australia? DDLS is Australia’s leading Information and Communications Technology training provider. We are proud to be Microsoft’s only Gold Partner in Training in the Asia-Pacific region, and Google’s only National Authorised Training Partner.
We have been changing futures for over 27 years now, enabling our corporate and government clients to successfully deploy technology, effectively manage processes, and deliver quality service, and make their career dreams a reality. With offices nationwide, we offer an extensive range of authorised technical training from Microsoft, Google, Cisco, VMware, Citrix, IT Security & Mobile App development, as well as our Professional Development programs.
We are looking for a driven Business Development Manager who will continue our commitment to being at the forefront of training innovation. This role involves developing new opportunities that come in at the early stages of the sales pipeline , and representing our business to the highest standard to our clients. To be competent in this role you will be task & KPI orientated, have a proven ability to negotiate, and be solution focused.
You will possess expert knowledge and a proven track record, and we would expect you to:
- Develop new opportunities that come into the early stages of the pipeline
- Work in collaboration with the Sales Development Representatives to understand the opportunities and tailor next steps accordingly
- Manage the pipeline to ensure monthly sales targets are achieved
- Have some exposure to, and knowledge of, the ICT sector, and be following industry trends locally and internationally.
What we are looking for in candidates for this job:
- Minimum 2 years selling B2B enterprise solutions face to face
- Exposure working with a sales framework and sales process
- Working with account development plans
- Stakeholder management
- Experience with IT and cloud based solutions
- Previous experience working with CRM’s
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Knowledge of using sales methodologies to enhance the customer experience
- Understanding of performance metrics
Our shared values drive our success… We are One DDLS, we Win with Integrity, and we Live with Spirit. We believe that people are what make this company great, and are the key to our success into the future. As we continue to grow and develop as an organisation, we know that you will also grow and develop. We are sure that you will find your experience at DDLS to be rewarding, challenging, and meaningful. What is most important to us is our amazing culture, which is focused on growth and opportunity, and the creation of an engaging and fun work environment!
So we absolutely require our team to:
- Have a willingness to contribute ideas to make our delivery processes even better
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and passion for your area of expertise
- Truly value your clients, your colleagues and your work environment, because it is the core of all we do
Do you want the opportunity to develop relationships with clients all around Australia? If you answered yes, then we are the company for you. Are you ready to join our fun, exciting and fast paced team? Speak to us today to apply for this job!
- Develop new opportunities
- Cold Calling
- B2B Enterprize Solutions