Are you ready to take the next exciting step in your career by joining the leading ICT Training company in Australia?
With offices nationwide, DDLS offers the most comprehensive range of vendor authorised training solutions that encompass Technology, People and Process.
We are looking for a Systems and Network Administrator who has an outcomes orientated attitude, is driven to achieve targets, and is committed to providing excellent customer service.
To be competent in this role you must demonstrate the following qualities and abilities:
- Manage virtual and physical servers with Windows server 2008 – 2016
- Perform routine updates to keep all Windows servers and applications free of vulnerabilities and bugs
- Manage Active Directory, Exchange online, Skype for business, datacentre infrastructure and other Office 365 applications
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Ensure the security of the server infrastructure by implementing industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance
- Develop and maintain documentation about current environment setup, standard operating procedures, and best practices.
- Build and assist with an internal knowledge base with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies for DDLS specific systems
- Keep current with industry best practice and technologies
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware upgrades, patches and reconfigurations
- Ability to research and deploy new technical solutions
- Assist in all levels of phone and helpdesk support where necessary
- Maintain backup services and routinely test VM/Database level backups are effective
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical role with increasing responsibility
- Bachelor Degree in IT studies or relevant work experience with hardware/software certification(s)
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft applications/infrastructure technologies (O365, Powershell, Server 2016, AD)
- Senior level analytical/troubleshooting and organizational skills
- Datacentre hardware and software knowledge (SAN, Nexus switching, NAS)
- Excellent verbal, written and technical communication skills are necessary
- Ability to respond to help desk requests after hours on a limited basis/where necessary
- Ability to diagnose, fix large scale system and network outages
- Capable of resolving critical software and hardware issues in a time sensitive manner, cognizant of requisite service levels
- Deploy workstations, servers, printers, scanners, firewalls, encryption systems, and appliances security systems
Our shared values drive our success; We are One DDLS, we Win with Integrity, and we Live with Spirit. We believe that it is our people who make this company great and our people are the key to our continued success into the future.
Are you ready to join our fun, exciting, and fast paced team? Speak to us today to apply for this role!
- Manage virtual and physical Infrastructure across national business
- Advise on Cloud technology
- Manage communication technologies for business and classroom instant comms