We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who has the passion and drive to take on the responsibility of telling the world (and our company) the story of our products and services. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for communicating the value of our products.
Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches, including new vendors, new courses and new modalities. This includes internal communications. In short, you will give our sales team a competitive edge.
As a Marketing Manager your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job:
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our products
- Content creation to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics
- From the social activity you create, listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don't yet know us.
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in our eDMs.
- Segment lists based on behaviours such as email engagement and website interactions
- Communicate the value proposition of our courses and services to the sales team and providing effective sales tools
- Product launches, develop product launch plans of new course releases in conjunctions with the Product Marketing Manager and execute the plan on time and within budget.
- You will be responsible for maintaining relations with key suppliers, and for ensuring DDLS has stock of marketing assets.
To be successful in the role you need to have a certain creative flair and able to communicate effectively with key stakeholders within the business. You are a natural networker who can build strong relationships, especially with the vendor marketing teams, and also have a digital marketing expertise. Skills:
- Marketing strategy development and execution
- Digital media and marketing techniques
- Outstanding content development abilities
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Sound people and relationship skills
Minimum 5 years' experience in a marketing environment essential. Qualifications
A degree or diploma in one of the following fields are preferable:
What is most important to us is our amazing culture, which is focused on growth and opportunity, and the creation of an engaging and fun work environment! So we absolutely require our team to:
- Business or Management
- Have a willingness to contribute ideas to make our delivery processes even better
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and passion for your area of expertise
- Truly value your clients, your colleagues and your work environment, because it is the core of all we do
If you would relish the opportunity that this job offers, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Work for Australia's leading training and consulting organisation
- Enjoy a great culture which is focused on performance, innovation and success
- Work with an agile team with the autonomy to make your mark in the marketing spa