Are you ready for your next exciting step in your career working for the best ICT Training company in Australia? DDLS is Australia’s leading Information and Communications Technology training provider. We are proud to be Microsoft’s only Gold Partner in Training in the Asia-Pacific region, and Google’s only National Authorised Training Partner.
We have been changing futures for over 27 years now, enabling our corporate and government clients to successfully deploy technology, effectively manage processes, and deliver quality service, and make their career dreams a reality. With offices nationwide, we offer an extensive range of authorised technical training from Microsoft, Google, Cisco, VMware, Citrix, IT Security & Mobile App development, as well as our Professional Development programs.
We are looking for a driven Business Development Manager who will continue our commitment to being at the forefront of training innovation. This role involves achieving targets set by the business (Revenue, New Business, Activity, discounts), and representing our business to the highest standard to our clients. To be competent in this role you will be task & KPI orientated, have a proven ability to negotiate, and be solution focused.
You will possess expert knowledge and a proven track record, and we would expect you to:
- Have some exposure to, and knowledge of, the ICT sector, and be following industry trends locally and internationally.
- Be able to develop growth strategies and plans to increase our client base with new business approach tactics, whilst managing and nurturing relationships with existing clients. You will research, contact and approach new business opportunities/contacts within the territory, and support national marketing programmes.
- Analyse our client's business needs and recommend solutions specifically tailored to meet these requirements, and to respond professionally to identified opportunities through quotations, proposals and tender responses.
- Achieve revenue and profit margin targets, whilst delivering exceptional client service.
What we are looking for in candidates for this job:
- 3+ Years’ experience in a sales and ICT related industry, and B2B sales experience across corporate, government and IT vendors
- Experience working to, and exceeding, targets, and researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Extensive experience in all aspects of sales, including sales forecasting, developing account plans, proactively finding new ways to build client business and grow accounts, and in the tender writing processes & proposal compilation.
- You will be driven by success & hungry for more, with a respectful and professional manner, a sense of urgency to act, and will work well under pressure
- A strong ability to network within the Government organisations
- You will have an ability to adapt to change, be a positive team player, and have a high level of communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Be able to influence and work closely with vendors, partners and colleagues in order to achieve results
Our shared values drive our success… We are One DDLS
, we Win with Integrity
, and we Live with Spirit
. We believe that people are what make this company great, and are the key to our success into the future. As we continue to grow and develop as an organisation, we know that you will also grow and develop. We are sure that you will find your experience at DDLS to be rewarding, challenging, and meaningful. What is most important to us is our amazing culture, which is focused on growth and opportunity, and the creation of an engaging and fun work environment! So we absolutely require our team to:
- Have a willingness to contribute ideas to make our delivery processes even better
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and passion for your area of expertise
- Truly value your clients, your colleagues and your work environment, because it is the core of all we do
Do you want the opportunity to develop relationships with clients all around Australia? If you answered yes, then we are the company for you. Are you ready to join our fun, exciting and fast paced team? Speak to us today to apply for this job!