The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional examination is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role with two or more years of hands-on experience managing and operating systems on AWS.
Abilities Validated by the Certification:
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS
- Selecting appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS
- Implementing cost-control strategies
Recommended Path to Prepare for the Exam:
Step 1: Take an AWS training course
Step 2: Review the Exam Guide and Sample Questions
Step 3: Study AWS Whitepapers and FAQs
STUDY TIP: Focus on the following whitepapers:
- Securing Data at Rest with Encryption
- Web Application Hosting in the AWS Cloud
- Migrating AWS Resources to a New Region
STUDY TIP: Focus on the following FAQs:
- Auto Scaling
- Elastic Load Balancing
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Step 4: Take Exam Readiness Training
Prepare for your AWS Certification exam with Exam Readiness training by AWS.
Step 5: Take a Practice Exam
Test your knowledge online in a timed environment. Register at aws.training.
Step 6: Schedule Your Exam and Get Certified
Schedule your exam at a testing centre near you at aws.training.