The AWS Certified Developer – Associate examination is intended for individuals who perform a development role and have one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS-based application.
Abilities Validated by the Certification:
- Demonstrate an understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
Recommended Path to Prepare for the Exam:
Step 1: Take an AWS training course
Step 2: Review the Exam Guide and Sample Questions
Step 3: Study AWS Whitepapers and FAQs
STUDY TIP: Focus on the following whitepapers:
- AWS Security Best Practices
- AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Architecting for the Cloud: AWS Best Practices
- Practicing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery on AWS Accelerating Software Delivery with DevOps
- Microservices on AWS
- Serverless Architectures with AWS Lambda
- Optimising Enterprise Economics with Serverless Architectures
- Running Containerised Microservices on AWS
- Blue/Green Deployments on AWS
STUDY TIP: Focus on the following FAQs:
- Amazon Simple Queue Service
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon ElastiCache
- Amazon Kinesis
- AWS Lambda
- Amazon API Gateway
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS Identity and Access Management
- AWS Key Management Service
Step 4: Take Exam Readiness Training
Prepare for your AWS Certification exam with Exam Readiness training by AWS.
Step 5: Take a Practice Exam
Test your knowledge online in a timed environment. Register at aws.training.
Step 6: Schedule Your Exam and Get Certified
Schedule your exam at a testing centre near you at aws.training.