The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional examination is intended for individuals who perform a DevOps engineer role with two or more years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments.
Abilities Validated by the Certification:
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
Recommended Path to Prepare for the Exam:
Step 1: Take an AWS training course
Step 2: Review the Exam Guide and Sample Questions
Step 3: Study AWS Whitepapers and FAQs
STUDY TIP: Focus on the following whitepapers:
- Running Containerised Microservices on AWS
- Microservices on AWS
- Infrastructure as Code
STUDY TIP: Focus on the following FAQs:
- Auto Scaling
- Elastic Load Balancing
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Step 4: Take Exam Readiness Training
Prepare for your AWS Certification exam with Exam Readiness training by AWS.
Step 5: Take a Practice Exam
Test your knowledge online in a timed environment. Register at aws.training.
Step 6: Schedule Your Exam and Get Certified
Schedule your exam at a testing centre near you at aws.training.