The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications.
Abilities Validated by the Certification:
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
Recommended Path to Prepare for the Exam:
Step 1: Take an AWS training course
Step 2: Review the Exam Guide and Sample Questions
Step 3: Study AWS Whitepapers
STUDY TIP: Focus on the following whitepapers:
- Overview of Amazon Web Services
- Architecting for the Cloud: AWS Best Practices
- How AWS Pricing Works
- Compare AWS Support Plans
Step 4: Take a Practice Exam
Test your knowledge online in a timed environment. Register at aws.training.
Step 5: Schedule Your Exam and Get Certified
Schedule your exam at a testing centre near you at aws.training.