The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate is intended for system administrators in cloud operations roles who have at least one year of hands-on experience with deployment, management, networking, and security on AWS.
Abilities Validated by the Certification:
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Estimate AWS usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms
- Migrate on-premises workloads to AWS
Recommended Path to Prepare for the Exam:
Step 1: Take an AWS training course
Step 2: Review the Exam Guide and Sample Questions
Step 3: Study AWS Whitepapers and FAQs
STUDY TIP: Focus on the following whitepapers:
- Amazon Web Services: Overview of Security Processes
- AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud Connectivity Options
- How AWS Pricing Works
STUDY TIP: Focus on the following FAQs:
- Amazon EC2
- Amazon S3
- Amazon VPC
- Amazon Route 53
- Amazon RDS
- Amazon SQS
Step 5: Take Exam Readiness Training
Prepare for your AWS Certification exam with Exam Readiness training by AWS.
Step 6: Take a Practice Exam
Test your knowledge online in a timed environment. Register at aws.training.
Step 7: Schedule Your Exam and Get Certified
Schedule your exam at a testing centre near you at aws.training.