The AWS Certified Security – Specialty certification is intended for individuals who perform a security role with at least two years of hands-on experience securing AWS workloads.
Abilities Validated by the Certification:
- An understanding of specialised data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms
- An understanding of data-encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- A working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment
- Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security services and features
- The ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements
- An understanding of security operations and risks
Recommended Path to Prepare for the Exam:
Step 1: Take an AWS training course
Step 2: Review the Exam Guide and Sample Questions
Step 3: Take Exam Readiness Training
Prepare for your AWS Certification exam with Exam Readiness training by AWS.
Step 4: Take a Practice Exam
Test your knowledge online in a timed environment. Register at aws.training.
Step 5: Schedule Your Exam and Get Certified
Schedule your exam at a testing centre near you at aws.training.