Achieving Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certification proves your skills in developing and maintaining applications built on Cisco platforms. To earn DevNet Professional certification, you pass two exams: one that covers core software development and design for Cisco platforms, and one software developer concentration exam of your choice, so you can customise your certification to your area of focus.
There are no formal prerequisites for DevNet Professional certification, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
Core training and exam:
- Developing Applications and Automating Workflows using Cisco Core Platforms (DEVASC) course + 350-901 DEVCOR Exam
Concentration training and exam (choose one):
- Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUI) course + 300-435 ENAUTO Exam
- Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUI) course + 300-835 CLAUTO Exam
- Implementing Automation for Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUI) course + 300-635 DCAUTO Exam
- Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUI) course + 300-535 SPAUTO Exam
- Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions (SAUI) course + 300-735 SAUTO Exam
- Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS) course + 300-910 DEVOPS Exam
- Developing Solutions using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT) course + 300-915 DEVIOT Exam
- Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (DEVWBX) course + 300-920 DEVWBX Exam
Please note: Exams are not included with the course fee and need to be purchased separately in order to obtain certification.