An Associate Cloud Engineer deploys applications, monitors operations, and manages enterprise solutions. This individual is able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
The Associate Cloud Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Set up a cloud solution environment
- Plan and configure a cloud solution
- Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- Ensure successful operation of a cloud solution
- Configure access and security
Review the exam guide
View an outline of the topics that may appear on the exam and you are expected to know in order to demonstrate proficiency.
Register and select the option to take the exam remotely or at a nearby testing center.
*Please note exams are not included with the course fee and need to be purchased separately in order to obtain certification.