A Professional Cloud Architect enables organisations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. With a thorough understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform, this individual can design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
The Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect exam assesses your ability to:
- Design and plan a cloud solution architecture
- Manage and provision the cloud solution infrastructure
- Design for security and compliance
- Analyse and optimize technical and business processes
- Manage implementations of cloud architecture
- Ensure solution and operations reliability
Review the exam guide
View an outline of the topics that may appear on the exam and you are expected to know in order to demonstrate proficiency. Some of the questions on the exam may refer you to a case study that describes a fictitious business and solution concept. Review the sample case studies that may appear on your exam.
Register and select the option to take the exam remotely or at a nearby testing center.
*Please note exams are not included with the course fee and need to be purchased separately in order to obtain certification.