EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker Security Training Course
$4950.00 (inc GST)
The Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH v10) program is a trusted and respected ethical hacking training program covering 20 of the most important security domains any individual will need when they are planning to beef-up the information security posture of their organisation. The course provides hacking techniques and tools used by hackers and information security professionals.
New version! This course in its 10th iteration, is updated to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into any computer system. This course will immerse you into a "Hacker Mindset" in order to teach you how to think like a hacker and better defend against future attacks. It puts you in the driver's seat with a hands-on training environment employing a systematic ethical hacking process.
You are constantly exposed to creative techniques of achieving optimal information security posture in the target organisation; by hacking it! You will learn how to scan, test, hack and secure target systems. The course covers the Five Phases of Ethical Hacking: Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks.
The tools and techniques in each of these five phases are provided in detail in an encyclopedic approach and absolutely no other program offers you the breadth of learning resources, labs, tools and techniques than the C|EH v10 program.
The CEH content is extensive, covering 340 attack technologies, so to maximise time with your instructor, the exam is not scheduled for the last day of the course. You are invited to return to DDLS after sitting the course to attempt your exam. Self-study work post course completion is strongly recommended to prepare for the exam. Your EC-Council Exam Centre Voucher will come with an expiry date. Please refer to the DDLS booking Terms and Conditions regarding exam voucher validity. You will not be charged by DDLS for sitting the exam with us however you will need to purchase your retake voucher from EC-Council. Exam retake sessions will incur a fee after the first attempt.
Please note there are strict conditions applied to attendance at the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacking courses. On the first day of the course, students are required to sign a Liability Agreement form. A copy of this form and relevant links may be found here.
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing.
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures.
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures.
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools.
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools.
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures.
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
- Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organisation’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- Different threats to IoT platforms and learn how to defend IoT devices securely.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
This security training course will significantly benefit System Administrators, Network Administrators and Engineers, Webmanagers, Auditors, Security Professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
We can also deliver and customise this training course for larger groups – saving your organisation time, money and resources. For more information, please contact us on 1800 853 276.
- Networking experience
- Some Linux experience is beneficial as Linux command line will be covered in the course
- Windows Server Experience
- TCP/UDP/IP experience
- Experience with virtual machines
The age requirement for attending the training or attempting the exam is restricted to any candidate who is at least 18 years old.
If the candidate is under the age of 18, they are not eligible to attend the official training or eligible to attempt the certification exam unless they provide the accredited training centre/EC-Council a written consent of their parent/legal guardian and a supporting letter from their institution of higher learning. Only applicants from nationally accredited institutions of higher learning shall be considered.
The supply of this course by DDLS is governed by the booking terms and conditions. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before enrolling in this course, as enrolment in the course is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.