As Australia’s largest IT training provider, DDLS has extensive experience as a solutions provider of large migration rollouts.
We provide a range of delivery options to meet the needs of different user groups within your organisation. Training can be fully customised and delivered on-site and/or at our training centres.
Our range of delivery modes includes:
- Instructor-led training sessions – hands-on half-day or full-day core product training in classroom-based sessions for groups of 12 people per session
- Virtual instructor-led training (VILT) sessions – connect to a virtual classroom and instructor from your own computer
- DDLS Anywhere – mobile classroom for any location
- Seminar-style for larger groups
- One-on-one coaching
Our range of End User courses includes:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Microsoft Office upgrade courses
- Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Microsoft Edge browser
- Collaboration tools such as Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
- Unified communications such as Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business