On completion of this course students should be able to:
- Navigate your way around Microsoft Excel 2010
- Create a new workbook
- Open and navigate within workbooks and worksheets
- Understand and work with ranges in a worksheet
- Understand, create and work with formulas and functions used to perform calculations
- Copy and paste data in Excel
- Understand and use formula cell referencing to create more complex formulas
- Use font formatting techniques to greatly enhance the look of a worksheet
- Align the contents of cells in a number of ways
- Format rows and columns in a worksheet
- Understand and use the number formatting features in Excel
- Print your workbook data
- Create effective charts in Microsoft Excel
This course is designed for users new to Microsoft Excel 2010 and spreadsheeting.
We can also deliver and customise this training course for your organisation. For more information, please contact us on 1800 853 276.
This course assumes little or no knowledge of spreadsheets or Microsoft Excel 2010. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.