On completion of this course students should be able to:
- Create recorded macros in Excel
- Use the macro recorder to create a variety of macros
- Understand the Excel object model and VBA concepts
- Work effectively with the main features of the VBA Editor window
- Create procedures in VBA
- Create and use variables
- Create and work with user-defined functions in VBA
- Write code to manipulate Excel objects
- Use a range of common programming techniques
- Create a custom form complete with an assortment of controls
- Create code to drive a user form
- Create procedures that start automatically
- Write a variety of error handling routines
This course is designed for users who wish to learn how to use the inbuilt VBA programming language in Excel to enhance their worksheets and automate processes.
We can also deliver and customise this training course for your organisation. For more information, please contact us on 1800 853 276.
This course assumes the learner has a good knowledge of working with Excel. The learner should at least be able to create and edit workbooks, enter formulas, copy, paste, and format data. The learner must also have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment and be able to use Windows Explorer to locate and copy files.