On completion of this course students should be able to:
- Work with the basic features of Word
- Create a new document
- Find the information you need in Help
- Work with a document
- Select and work with text in a document
- Cut and copy information within and between documents
- Use a range of font formatting techniques
- Format paragraphs
- Work effectively with features that affect the page layout of your document
- Create and modify tables
- Print a document
This course is designed for users new to Microsoft Word 2010 specifically and word processing in general.
We can also deliver and customise this training course for your organisation. For more information, please contact us on 1800 853 276.
This course assumes little or no knowledge of Microsoft Word 2010. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.