At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- navigate your way around Microsoft Excel 2013
- create and work with a new workbook
- open and navigate within workbooks and worksheets
- understand and work with ranges in a worksheet
- understand, create and work with formulas and functions used to perform calculations
- use font formatting techniques to greatly enhance the look of a worksheet
- alter the layout of a worksheet
- print your workbook data
- create effective charts in Microsoft Excel
- obtain help for Excel whenever you need it
This course is designed for users new to Microsoft Excel 2013 and spreadsheeting as a concept.
We can also deliver and customise this training course for your organisation. For more information, please contact us on 1800 853 276.
This course assumes little or no knowledge of spreadsheets or Microsoft Excel 2013. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the operating system environment, especially in regard to working with files and folders.