At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- use filling techniques
- use a range of techniques to work with worksheets
- apply a variety of page setup techniques
- apply borders to cells and ranges in a worksheet
- use the dozen or so most popular and common worksheet functions
- create more complex formulas and functions
- use a variety of financial functions
- use the date and time functions to perform calculations
- create and use defined names in a workbook
- apply a range of number formatting techniques to worksheet cells
- apply conditional formatting to ranges in a worksheet
- use goal seeking to determine the values required to reach a desired result
- understand and use Excel’s Quick Analysis tools
- work with tables in Microsoft Excel
- understand and create simple PivotTables
- use a range of elements and features to enhance charts
- select and change the format of objects in a chart
This course is designed for existing users of Excel who would like to expand their knowledge and learn more of the techniques associated with creating better and more productive workbooks.
We can also deliver and customise this training course for your organisation. For more information, please contact us on 1800 853 276.
Microsoft Excel 2013 Level 2 assumes the learner has the knowledge required to create, edit, print and chart simple worksheets. Understanding ranges and copying is also important. It would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the operating system environment.