On completion of this course students should be able to:
- start OneNote and open and navigate notebooks
- create a new simple notebook
- work with sections and pages in a notebook
- add various forms of content to a notebook
- gain an understanding of working with linked notes
- create and use Quick Notes
- apply formatting to note text
- work with note containers
- create and work with an outline
- work with tables
- use the drawing tools to create basic drawings
- create and work with tags
- search in notebooks
- create and work with a custom template
- apply page formatting
- print and export notebooks
- work with the security features in OneNote
- share and work on shared notebooks
- work with the Outlook integration features in OneNote
This course is designed for users who are keen to learn how to use the many features of Microsoft OneNote 2013.
We can also deliver and customise this training course for your organisation. For more information, please contact us on 1800 853 276.
This course assumes little or no knowledge of Microsoft OneNote. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.