At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- work with the basic features of PowerPoint
- create a new presentation
- work with presentations
- insert text into a slide and apply basic formatting
- work with the various slide layouts
- create and work with SmartArt graphics
- draw and format shapes
- navigate a slide show in PowerPoint
- use a range of printing techniques
- the procedures for using various forms of Help
- create brilliant presentations
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Level 1 is designed for users who are keen to learn how to use this application to present information.
We can also deliver and customise this training course for your organisation. For more information, please contact us on 1800 853 276.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Level 1 assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.