At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- work with the basic features of Word
- create a new document
- work with a document
- display documents using various views
- select and work with text in a document
- use a range of font formatting techniques
- format paragraphs
- work effectively with features that affect the page layout of your document
- create and modify tabs and tables
- insert and work with clip art and pictures
- use the Mail Merge Wizard to perform mail merges
- print a document
- find the information you need in Help
- create high quality document designs and layouts
This course is designed for users new to Microsoft Word 2013 specifically and word processing in general.
We can also deliver and customise this training course for your organisation. For more information, please contact us on 1800 853 276.
This course assumes little or no knowledge of Microsoft Word 2013. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the operating system environment, especially in regard to working with files and folders.