At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- create and work with SmartArt
- create and work with tables of contents and indexes in long documents
- create and work with master documents
- insert and edit footnotes and endnotes
- create, use and delete bookmarks and cross references
- use AutoCorrect to automatically correct commonly-misspelled and mistyped words and phrases
- create and use building blocks
- use a range of document proofing features
- use the features of Word to work collaboratively with others
- understand and use the tracking feature in Word
- compare multiple versions of the same document
- create and remove several forms of protection for your document
- understand, insert and work with fields in a document
- create and work with electronic forms in Word
- create and work with macros
Microsoft Word 2013 Level 3 is designed for users who are keen to extend their understanding and knowledge of Word beyond creating basic documents.
We can also deliver and customise this training course for your organisation. For more information, please contact us on 1800 853 276.
Microsoft Word 2013 Level 3 assumes an intermediate understanding of Microsoft Word and the creation of documents. It would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.