At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- navigate your way around Microsoft Excel 2016
- create and work with a new workbook
- open and navigate within workbooks and worksheets
- make changes to data in a workbook
- understand and work with ranges in a worksheet
- copy and paste data in Excel
- use the fill operations available to fill a data series
- move the contents of cells and ranges within and between workbooks
- understand, create and work with formulas and functions
- understand and use formula cell referencing
- use font formatting techniques
- align the contents of cells in a number of ways
- understand and use the number formatting features in Excel
- format rows and columns in a worksheet
- work with elements that make up the structure of a worksheet
- sort data in a list in a worksheet
- filter data in a table print your workbook data
- create effective charts in Microsoft Excel
- obtain help for Excel whenever you need it
- understand points to consider to avoid problems in your worksheets
This course is designed for users new to Microsoft Excel 2016 and spreadsheeting as a concept.
We can also deliver and customise this training course for your organisation. For more information, please contact us on 1800 853 276.
This course assumes little or no knowledge of spreadsheets or Microsoft Excel 2016. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the operating system environment, especially in regard to working with files and folders.