At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Work with the basic features of Publisher
- Create a new publication
- Understand concepts essential to the use of Publisher
- Understand how to work with text
- Understand different techniques for working with text
- Insert building blocks into a publication
- Insert and modify shapes
- Insert and modify pictures
- Create, use and modify a table
- Create publications based on different layout and design options
- Use master pages effectively
- Conduct and customise a mail merge
- Create a catalogue merge
- Save and share a publication in several different ways
- Find the information you need in Help
This course is designed for users who are keen to learn how to create a range of business-based documents such as flyers, newsletters and labels in Publisher 2016.
We can also deliver and customise this training course for your organisation. For more information, please contact us on 1800 853 276.
This course assumes little or no knowledge of Publisher. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.