At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- create a new document
- work with a document
- display documents using various views
- select and work with text in a document
- cut and copy information within and between documents
- use a range of font formatting techniques
- format paragraphs
- work effectively with features that affect the page layout of your document
- work with tabs
- create and modify tables
- insert and work with pictures in a Word document
- use the Mail Merge Wizard to perform mail merges
- print a document
- obtain help for Word whenever you need it
- create high quality document designs and layouts
This course is designed for users new to Microsoft Word 2016 specifically and word processing in general.
We can also deliver and customise this training course for your organisation. For more information, please contact us on 1800 853 276.
This course assumes little or no knowledge of Microsoft Word 2016. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the operating system environment, especially in regard to working with files and folders.