At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand what Office 365 is and how it can be used
- understand how to start working with Office 365
- create, send and receive emails using Mail
- use Calendar to manage meetings, events and appointments
- understand and work with People
- create and join groups, post and interact with messages, and work with files using Yammer.
- use the Newsfeed
- access and navigate OneDrive
- start working with Office Online
- perform more complex email operations using Mail
- configure and personalise Mail settings to suit your needs
This course is designed for users who are working with the Office 365 collaboration tools.
We can also deliver and customise this training course for your organisation. For more information, please contact us on 1800 853 276.
Microsoft Office 365 for Business – Level 1 assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.