At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understanding and navigating sites
- learn how to work with SharePoint
- understand Planner and how to work with it
- create and work with tasks
- gain an understanding of Delve
- understand Sway and how to create and work with sways
- set up and begin working with Bookings
- understand what Microsoft Teams is
- start Office for iPad
- access and work with files in Office mobile apps
This course is designed for users who are working with the Office 365 collaboration tools.
We can also deliver and customise this training course for your organisation. For more information, please contact us on 1800 853 276.
Microsoft Office 365 for Business – Level 2 assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.