The Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (ENSDW) v1.0 course provides an overview of the Cisco Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution and SD-WAN components.
You’ll learn how to create, manage, and operate a secure extensible network using Cisco SD-WAN products. The course covers how to configure, operate, and monitor overlay routing in a secure extensible network. In addition, you will learn about policies and Quality of Service (QoS) in the SD-WAN overlay network.
The Cisco SD-WAN solution is a cloud-delivered overlay WAN architecture that facilitates digital and cloud transformation for enterprises. Cisco SD-WAN significantly reduces WAN costs and time to deploy new services. With Cisco SD-WAN, you can build a robust security architecture that’s crucial for hybrid networks and provides a strong policy framework.
This course will help you learn to use Cisco SD-WAN to:
- Establish transport-independent WAN for lower cost and higher diversity
- Meet SLAs for business-critical and real-time applications
- Provide end-to-end segmentation for protecting critical enterprise compute resources
- Extend seamlessly into the public cloud
- Optimise the user experience for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications
Digital courseware: Cisco now provides students with electronic courseware for this course. Students who have a confirmed booking will be sent an email prior to the course start date, with a link to create an account via learningspace.cisco.com before they attend their first day of class. Please note that any electronic courseware or labs will not be available (visible) until the first day of the class.