The Cisco ICND2 Fast-Track training course covers all modules from the normal five-day class in a condensed four-day format. Participants will run through all labs and their associated modules just like they would normally. Classes are deliberately limited in size to maximise instructor/student interaction which ensures all the topics are covered in detail over the four days.
In this course, you will learn how to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network. It builds on the knowledge and skills learned in Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1).
Key additions to this latest revision include; understanding of Quality of Service (QoS) elements and their applicability, how virtualized and cloud services will interact and impact enterprise networks, along with an overview of network programmability, and the related controller types and tools that are available to support software defined network architectures.
This course will enable you to:
- Prepare for the CCNA Routing and Switching certification
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Develop core routing and switching networking skills to configure, monitor, and troubleshoot Cisco networks for increased effectiveness and optimal performance within SMB and Enterprise settings
- Understand how device management can be implemented using the traditional and intelligent ways
- Support Cisco network deployments and maintain these services in an on-going operational network
This course is also available as a five-day standard course.