This official COBIT 5 Foundation Course includes an exam, leading to the COBIT 5 Foundation certification.
COBIT 5 is the latest edition of ISACA’s globally accepted framework. It provides an end-to-end business view of the governance of enterprise IT, reflecting the central role of information and technology in creating value for enterprises of all sizes. The principles, practices, analytical tools and models found in COBIT 5 embody thought leadership and guidance from business, IT and governance experts around the world.
COBIT 5 provides guidance to executives and those charged with making decisions concerning the use of technology in support of organisational objectives. COBIT 5 helps business leaders address the needs of all stakeholders across the enterprise and ultimately maximise the value from information and technology.
It will be particularly relevant if:
- You are aiming to align your IT department with business requirements
- You are tasked with meeting regulatory and statutory requirements or government targets that demand IT services to be properly evaluated, directed and monitored
- You want to gain an understanding of COBIT 5 and its relationship with other best practice guidelines
The COBIT 5 Foundation Exam is:
- 40 minutes duration
- 50 multiple choice questions
- 25 questions or more required to pass (50%)
- Closed book
- A sample paper is provided during the course to help students prepare for the exam
It is highly recommended that you spend some time each evening of this course reviewing and consolidating what you’ve learned, to be well prepared for the exam.