Module 1: Configure Dynamics 365 Marketing
In this module, you will learn about advanced settings, marketing content, templates and integrations in Dynamics 365 for Marketing.
- Configure organization and management settings
- Configure marketing settings
- Configure events settings
Module 2: Manage segments and lists
This module will review how to create, manage and use segments and subscription centers.
- Create and manage segments
- Create and manage subscription centers and lists
Module 3: Manage marketing forms and pages
This module will cover how to create marketing forms and pages.
- Manage forms
- Manage marketing pages
Module 4: Manage leads, accounts, and contacts
This module will cover how to manage customers as accounts or contacts, and how to nurture them through the lead lifecycle.
- Create and manage leads
- Manage accounts and contacts
Module 5: Manage marketing emails and customer journeys
This module will cover how to create email messages and customer journeys in Dynamics 365 Marketing.
- Create marketing emails
- Create customer journeys
Module 6: Manage events
This module will review the customer journey creation process.
- Create an on-site event
- Create a webinar event
- Promote and manage events
Module 7: Create surveys with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
This module will demonstrate how to create and distribute surveys to customers.
- Create a survey project
- Create surveys with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Send Dynamics 365 Customer Voice surveys
Module 8: Analyze insights in Dynamics 365 Marketing
In this module, you will learn about using insights functionality to view and analyze data related to your marketing initiatives.
- Evaluate marketing initiatives with analytics