As a result of attending this course, you will be able to use Red Hat Ansible Automation for Networking to write Ansible playbooks and launch them to manage the routers, switches, and other devices in your network infrastructure. You will have experience with using Ansible to automate several common use cases and have a basic understanding of how to write playbooks that can target devices made by different network hardware vendors supported by Red Hat Ansible Automation.
- Install Ansible and create Ansible inventories
Run commands and plays
- Execute ad hoc commands and prepare Ansible playbooks
- Control tasks with loops and conditions
- Safeguard information with Ansible Vault and manage inventories
Automate simple network operations
- Gather network information with Ansible and configure network devices
Automate complex operations
- Solve new MACD challenges and overcome real-world challenges
This course is designed for network administrators, network automation engineers, and infrastructure automation engineers who want to learn how to use Ansible to automate the administration, deployment, and configuration management of the network infrastructure of their organisation or enterprise.