As the Federal and State Governments ease restrictions, DDLS is pleased to announce a gradual return to face-to-face training. A schedule of the limited public classroom training will be made available over the coming weeks and on-demand classroom courses will also be made available to organisations who request this. In addition to the face-to-face training, DDLS will continue to offer comprehensive Virtual Instructor-Led Training until further notice.
To ensure our campuses are safe for all students, employees and visitors, we have developed a COVID-19 Safety Plan which includes modifications to our on-campus course delivery in order to adhere to social distancing and hygiene regulations. Our extensive safety protocols are listed below and a full copy of our COVID-19 Safety Plan can be provided on request.
On-campus Safety Measures
- All DDLS facilities meet the Australian Government regulation by allowing 4 square metres of space for each person
- Students attending courses in person are now seated at least 1.5m apart and the maximum number of participants per class has been reduced to allow for social distancing regulations. Students are required to maintain social distancing regulations at all times.
- Upon entering a DDLS facility, contactless temperature checks will be conducted
- We have introduced a no handshake policy
- An increased number of hand sanitiser stations have been placed around each campus and rubbish bins are provided in each classroom
- We will continue with our increased cleaning regime across all campus facilities
- We are not currently providing catered lunches at any of our campuses. We will provide lunch food vouchers if suitable at nearby food venues as available. Refreshments including tea and coffee will continue to be available.
- Breaks have been staggered to minimise people in communal hospitality areas
- We have placed additional signage around each campus to remind students and employees on social distancing and hygiene best practice
- We encourage everyone attending a DDLS campus to download the Australian Government CovidSafe App
As per the Government’s current guidelines and for the safety of all students and staff we ask:
- If you are displaying any flu-like symptoms – no matter how mild – we request that you do not attend classes at any DDLS campus.
- If you have been in close contact with a proven case of Coronavirus, we ask that you do not attend a DDLS campus for 14 days from the date of last contact with the confirmed case.
- If you have been overseas, we ask that you do not attend a DDLS campus for 14 days from the date of arrival in Australia.
If any of these scenarios apply, you may still attend the course, via our VIRTUAL REMOTE offering where available.
DDLS. Anywhere You Need Us To Be.
With Virtual Instructor-Led Training, we can ensure you and your business maintains momentum by providing training for the skills you and your workforce need right now, delivered in your home or office.
DDLS has successfully been delivering Virtual Instructor-Led Training to thousands of students for more than six years via our market-leading telepresence technology. With our Virtual Remote or Virtual Classroom offering, you can enable your employees to attend classes in full HD Video and audio from home, your office or at any of our six campuses nationally.
The DDLS team have maximised the full capacity of our telepresence offering, with an extensive range of publicly scheduled courses available via Virtual Instructor-Led training. View our comprehensive Virtual Instructor-Led schedule.
Over the past three months, we successfully transitioned all classes to telepresence and despite some relaxation of regulations, we will continue to adapt to cater to your needs whether virtually, on-campus, or at your place of work.
Click here to view our full DDLS Anywhere offering – training delivered everywhere and anywhere!
We appreciate your continued support.