DDLS, Australia’s leading ICT learning provider, today announced it has completed a rigorous onboarding and assessment process to become Australia’s only national ‘Google Cloud Authorised Training Partner’.
DDLS will be providing Google cloud training from its nationwide training centres in Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Adelaide, and via its leading telepresence capability. Adding Google Cloud training to the portfolio provides significant choice to organisations who need skilled staff to deploy Google Cloud, including Google Cloud in a hybrid solution, or those evaluation cloud platforms.
DDLS will be delivering the $999 one day Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure course free* of charge into the Australian market to help generate demand for the Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure and Design and Process courses.
Jon Lang, CEO for DDLS commented “Use of cloud-based services is no longer the next big thing, but rather, business as usual. With Google Cloud already a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant, helping Australia remove risk and successfully deploy and manage Google Cloud through training is a business priority for DDLS. We are delighted by this partnership and thank Google for their support.”
DDLS is planning to add other Google courses including Data, Machine Learning and Application development in 2019.
*Terms and Conditions
- DDLS Standard Terms and Conditions apply
- There are limited seats available. DDLS will advise if your application has been successful.
- If you apply for and are accepted for the Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure course DDLS will waive the $999 fee
- The course location, dates and times are as specified – DDLS reserves the right to make changes
- The courses will be delivered by one of DDLSs Google Certified trainers.
- Applications close 3/9/2018. Applicants will be advised by email during the week of 3/9/2018
- DDLS reserve the right to extend or end the promotion without notice.
- Multiple applicants from the same organisation may be subject to restriction
- DDLS anticipates that there will be a waitlist for these events. If you can not attend, you may nominate a substitute.
- DDLS reserves the right to charge none attendees a $150 contribution towards allocated courseware, labs and lunch.