With the release of ITIL® 4, DDLS now offers you the chance to pre-purchase ITIL Foundation courses in two ways:
Purchase the training in packs of 5, 10 or 20 and you’ll get our public training course at a discounted price.
By purchasing an ITIL Foundation Learning Pack, you can:
- Save costs for your organisation. You can get a great discount on the standard RRP compared to ad hoc pricing.
- Maintain productivity in the workplace. Your employees don’t need to attend on the same day but you still receive the benefit of closed course pricing with the advantages of a robust schedule of public dates.
- Enjoy a broader learning experience. You will benefit from the breadth of experiences and enterprise focused discussion shared in class, both from other students and our experienced instructors.
- Save time and resources. Purchase one of these Learning Packs and save time on administration, budget approval and processing of multiple invoices.
- Book now to safeguard your organisation against future price increases.
Choose the ITIL Learning Pack to suit your team’s size and ITIL experience:
(Price including GST)
| || ||3-day FOUNDATION|| ||2-day UPGRADE||**|| || |
|5 PACK|| ||includes 5 public seats, 5 ITIL Foundation exams||$9,157.50|| ||$6,732.00|
|10 PACK|| ||includes 10 public seats, 10 ITIL Foundation exams||$17,297.50|| ||$12,716.00|
|20 PACK|| ||includes 20 public seats, 20 ITIL Foundation exams||$32,560.00|| ||$23,936.00|
To take advantage of this offer or to discuss your training needs, call your Account Manager on 1800 853 276 or email [email protected].
Terms and conditions:
- ** All students on the two-day Upgrade course MUST have passed the ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate before attending this course. Proof will be required at time of booking.
- Promotion is valid from 1 February until 30 June 2019.
- Quote “ITIL4PACK” at time of booking.
- All training must be completed within 12 months of purchase.
- The bundle must be paid in full prior to undertaking any public ITIL Foundation training course.
- Course bookings are subject to standard DDLS terms and conditions.