Software Assurance Training Vouchers
The Software Assurance (SA) training voucher benefit is available to all qualified Microsoft software licensing subscription holders. Through these training vouchers, subscribers can utilise the benefit of free instructor-led training.
Redeeming Microsoft Software Assurance Vouchers
Each training voucher amount can vary from one to five days of training and can be redeemed at any DDLS training centre. Vouchers are issued by the Microsoft Software Assurance benefit coordinator in the form of an e-mail voucher. Upon booking on a course the number of SA vouchers being redeemed for that course needs to be specified.
In order to finalise the registration process, please have the following information ready:
- Voucher #
- Voucher duration
- Voucher expiry date
- Email address the voucher was issued to
Click here for more information on how to utilise your Software Assurance Benefits.
You can check if your course is offered by clicking here and choosing Classroom under Training Type.
* Please note: Microsoft have announced the retirement of Azure training from the Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) catalogue. From the 1st of February 2020 we will no longer be able to accept SATVs for Azure courses.
If you require additional information from DDLS, please contact our Customer Care Centre on 1800 ULEARN (1800 853276).
Terms and Conditions
- Local “Term of Usage” established by the Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solution apply.
- The company participating in the software assurance enrollment under which the vouchers were created, has the ability to revoke or un-reserve this benefit before the cancellation date.
- Any course days not covered by the vouchers will need to be paid by the person receiving the training.
- Any vouchers days in excess of the amount of the courses, will be returned to the pool of benefits days available to be assigned by the benefit administrator.
- The voucher is only redeemable for days of instructor-led training at Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions and only for courses within list available with the Software Assurance Training Voucher program.
- These vouchers are non transferable – vouchers may only be redeemed by the individual they have been assigned to. (Authentication of the training recipient is accomplished by providing the e-mail address of the individual to whom the voucher has been sent to by e-mail)
- Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash, monies or other valuable considerations.
- The voucher will expire 6 months (180 days) from issue date, per the expiration date mentioned in the voucher.
- Voucher may be used to reserve training at only one Microsoft Certified Training Partner for Learning Solutions at a time.
- The Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solution reserve the right to cancel a class according to local cancellation policy.
- The Learning Partner’s local cancellation policy applies – DDLS Terms and Conditions.