SAP Live Access gives you live, on-demand access to original SAP Education training systems. This is available to registered SAP Learning Hub subscribers (excludes the discovery edition).
Subscription period: You can purchase access in blocks of 20 hours. Each block gives you up to 30 days to carry out exercises or explore the fully conﬁgured system.
Category 3: Available systems
View the information sheet and the top five reasons why you should use SAP Live Access.
- Live, hands-on, on-demand access to original SAP Education training systems
- SAP Live Access training systems support exercises and solutions in SAP Education course handbooks assigned to a specific category.
- Execute SAP Education handbook exercises in sequential order using original SAP Education training systems
- Explore the SAP Education training systems in learning by doing mode.
- Individual SAP Professionals
- SAP Consultants (Application, Technology, Development, Business Process)
- Customer COE and IT members, SAP Administrators, SAP Project Team members
- Business Process Owner/Team Leader, Business User, Power User, Business Process Architect
- HUB020 SAP Learning Hub, Customer Edition or
- HUB030 SAP Learning Hub, Professional Edition, Public Cloud Version or
- HUB040 SAP Learning Hub, User Edition, Public Cloud Version or
- HUB050 SAP Learning Hub, Student Edition, Public Cloud Version or
- HUB060 SAP Learning Hub, Project Team Edition for SAP Ariba Solutions, Public Cloud Version or
- HUB061 SAP Learning Hub, Project Team Edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Public Cloud Version or
- HUB300 SAP Learning Hub, Professional Edition, Private Cloud Version or
- HUB400 SAP Learning Hub, Business Edition, Private Cloud Version or
- HUB500 SAP Learning Hub, Student Edition, Private Cloud Version
- HUB071 SAP Learning Hub, Edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud or
- HUB072 SAP Learning Hub, Edition for Digital Platforms or
- HUB073 SAP Learning Hub, Edition for Procurement and Networks or
- HUB074 SAP Learning Hub, Edition for Analytics or
- HUB075 SAP Learning Hub, Edition for Customer Experience or
- HUB076 SAP Learning Hub, Edition for IoT and Digital Supply Chain or
- HUB077 SAP Learning Hub, Edition for People Engagement or
- HUB078 SAP Learning Hub, Edition for Finance
Based on software release:
- Latest SAP software releases as well as previous releases
- The system images are grouped into different system categories; make sure that you purchase access to the right category to support the course(s) you have purchased.
- You can purchase SAP Live Access for a given consumption time and use it within a given consumption period (e.g. 20 hours to be consumed in 30 calendar days).
- If either the consumption time is used up or the maximum consumption period is reached, access is automatically terminated.
- You can start and stop your SAP Live Access system during the maximum consumption period. However, any started hour will be deducted fully from your purchased amount of hours. Example, if you stop your system after 1h and 10min consumption, 2 hours will be deducted from your purchased access time.
- In the beginning of your access period you might have to perform certain preparation settings in the system in order to be able to successfully do the documented exercises in the course handbooks. Clear instructions are provided to make these settings. In case of problems you can create a support ticket.
- The purpose of SAP Live Access is individual learning. The system and all created data therein will be deleted after the expiry of the purchased consumption time/period.