The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), also known as RGPD in French, and DSGVO in German, is a regulation that applies to non-profit organisations, companies, and public entities worldwide to strengthen data protection for all the individuals within the European Union (EU).
In regards to your personal data, DDLS will:
- Right of access: allow our visitors to access their personal data.
- Right to erasure: respect the privacy of our visitors by deleting their personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent: allow our visitors to withdraw their consent at any time.
- Right to object: let our visitors easily opt-out from tracking.
- Anonymising features automatically: anonymise personal data such as IP address, location, and more.
- Supports “Do Not Track”: DDLS optionally applies the privacy settings defined by browsers.
If you have any queries please contact us.