The procurement and networks edition of SAP Learning Hub is one of the fastest routes to solution-specific success – accelerating on-boarding, software adoption, and proficiency for everyone involved in implementation and deployment. This digital learning platform offers enterprise-wide, 24×7 access to a wealth of learning resources for procurement and network products from SAP, including supplier management, strategic sourcing, supply chain, and procurement.
View the information sheet for this edition here.
- Learning Journeys – A visual guide illustrating the path a learner can choose to become fully competent in a solution
- Learning management system capabilities – To track and report on learning goals and progress
- SAP Learning Rooms – Structured collaboration and social learning led by experts from SAP or partners
- Educational content – Unlimited access to all of the learning content from SAP, including role-based learning and certification paths and the option to upload company-specific content
- SAP Live Access – 10 hours of hands-on training on preconfigured SAP live software systems
- For the full list of content included, please see the Overview of Contents
- Accelerate and maintain proficiency in procurement and networks solutions from SAP
- Upskill on new features and functionality
- Leverage available technologies to streamline procurement processes
- Prepare for certification exams
- For roles involved in SAP procurement and networks solution portfolio projects – from novices to seasoned experts, as well as software implementation project teams, systems integrators
- Significant cost reduction per learner allows you to train your entire technical workforce on SAP software
- It simplifies the purchasing process to one transaction a year: no scheduling, no cancellations, and so on
- It brings all technical professional workers up-to-date on SAP procurement and networks solution knowledge, providing perpetual “classrooms” in the cloud and live training systems anytime, year-round