The customer experience edition of SAP Learning Hub is the fastest route to solution-specific success – accelerating onboarding, software adoption, and proficiency for everyone involved in implementation and deployment. This comprehensive digital learning platform offers enterprise-wide, 24×7 access to a wealth of learning resources for customer engagement and commerce solutions from SAP, including marketing, sales, service, and revenue.
View the information sheet for this edition here.
- Learning Journeys – A visual guide illustrating the path a learner can choose to become fully competent in a solution
- Learning management system capabilities – To track and report on learning goals and progress
- SAP Learning Rooms – Structured collaboration and social learning led by experts from SAP or partners
- Educational content – Unlimited access to all of the learning content from SAP, including role-based learning and certification paths and the option to upload company-specific content
- SAP Live Access – 10 hours of hands-on training on preconfigured SAP live software systems
- For the full list of content included, please see the Overview of Contents
- Accelerate and maintain proficiency in customer eexperience solutions from SAP
- Upskill on new features and functionality
- Leverage available SAP C/4HANA (SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Service Cloud, SAP Customer Data Cloud), SAP ERP, and SAP CRM technologies to redefine customer experience
- Prepare for certification exams
- For roles involved in SAP customer experience solution portfolio projects – from novices to seasoned experts, as well as software implementation project teams, systems integrators
- Significant cost reduction per learner allows you to train your entire technical workforce on SAP software
- It simplifies the purchasing process to one transaction a year: no scheduling, no cancellations, and so on
- It brings all technical professional workers up-to-date on SAP customer engagement and commerce solutions knowledge, providing perpetual “classrooms” in the cloud and live training systems anytime, year-round