The finance edition of SAP Learning Hub is one of the fastest routes to solution-specific success, accelerating onboarding, software adoption, and proficiency for those involved in implementation and deployment. This comprehensive digital learning platform offers enterprise-wide, 24×7 access to a wealth of learning resources for finance products, including financial planning and analysis, accounting and financial close, treasury management, financial operations, and governance, risk, and compliance for finance.
View the information sheet for this edition here.
- Learning Journeys – A visual guide illustrating the path a learner can choose to become fully competent in a solution
- Learning management system capabilities – To track and report on learning goals and progress
- SAP Learning Rooms – Structured collaboration and social learning led by experts from SAP or partners
- Educational content – Unlimited access to all of the learning content from SAP, including role-based learning and certification paths and the option to upload company-specific content
- SAP Live Access – 10 hours of hands-on training on preconfigured SAP live software systems
- For the full list of content included, please see the Overview of Contents
- Accelerate and maintain proficiency in finance solutions from SAP
- Upskill on new features and functionality
- Leverage available technologies for financial planning and analysis, accounting and financial close, treasury management, financial operations, and governance, risk, and compliance for finance to streamline finance processes
- Prepare for certification exams
- For roles involved in SAP finance solution portfolio projects – from novices to seasoned experts, as well as software implementation project teams, systems integrators
- Significant cost reduction per learner allows you to train your entire technical workforce on SAP software
- It simplifies the purchasing process to one transaction a year: no scheduling, no cancellations, and so on
- It brings all technical professional workers up-to-date on SAP finance solution knowledge, providing perpetual “classrooms” in the cloud and live training systems anytime, year-round