During the learning solution design and development phase, the required learning outcomes, assessment and learning strategies are determined. This phase also determines the most effective delivery method to ensure the most effective learning solution is designed and development to meet the needs of all learners. This includes:
Learning Solution Design
- Design learning outcomes framework and the learning solutions outline
- Design e-learning modules with menu navigation
- Design learning style guides/template look and feel
- Performance settings – physical aspects, accessibility
- Goals and standards – overall purpose for the learning, alignment with Standards and Accredited Frameworks
- Instructional activities
- Assessment methods – types of measures, tools of measurement
- Implementation and reflection tools
Learning Solution Development
DDLS promotes an active learning methodology based on agreed outcomes, all of our learning is highly interactive involving and engaging participants, emphasising on-the-job application. A strong practical basis, with a consistent focus upon providing tools and techniques that can be applied immediately. Our modes of delivery include:
- Blended learning – A blended learning strategy of e-learning, instructor led and virtual training effectively integrate different modes of delivery and styles of learning to deliver cost effective outcomes.
- E-Learning modules are recommended where generic information, guidelines, best practice principles and software tools/applications are explained and demonstrated. Provides foundation knowledge for more value driven facilitator led workshops; Course can easily be revisited if required; Learning is available 24/7 globally; Disruption to business is limited; Could contribute to future induction process; Participant’s learning pathway can be tracked and reported.
- Instructor Led Training (ILT) – Active interaction with the instructor; Real World application of theory; Is effective where topics are more complex with no right or wrong answer; Suited to the use of analogies and experiential learning; Topics are delivered by expert instructors with extensive field experience; Interactive and participative with the ability to share experiences.
- Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) – Flexibility to provide similar experience as Instructor Led with live interaction with experienced and qualified instructors; Elimination of travel costs and accommodation; Access to learning is available globally; Learning can be delivered periodically to maintain engagement.